|Release:||184.108.40.206 Stable Release|
This documentation set consists of several sections which are shown in the navigation list.
- The Getting Started Guide walks through the process of configuring an AREDN® radio node to be part of a mesh network.
- The Network Design Guide provides background information and tips for planning and deploying a robust mesh network.
- The Applications and Services Guide discusses the types of programs or services that can be used across a mesh network.
- The How-to Guides provide tips and techniques for various tasks.
- Finally, the Appendix contains supplementary information.
If you wish to locate specific topics within the documentation, you can type keywords into the Search docs field to display a list of items which match your search.
If you would like to see the documentation for a specific AREDN® release, click on the Read the Docs label at the bottom of the navigation bar. This label shows the version you are currently viewing, but clicking the label bar opens a panel with several other options. Here you may choose to view another version of the documentation, and you can also download the entire documentation set in any of several formats (PDF, ePub, HTML) for offline use.
AREDN® is a registered trademark of Amateur Radio Emergency Data Network, Inc. and may not be used without permission.